Thursday, October 8, 2009

From an interview with Rene Balcer

Found on All Things Law and Order Blog

Excerpt Quote:
Yesterday, I was fortunate to have a few minutes to talk one-on-one with René Balcer, Executive Producer of Law & Order. As fans, sometimes we take for granted all the people who work to deliver each episode to viewers, and I jumped at the opportunity to talk with the man who I see as the brains behind the operation. (A note to fans: he is also featured on page 84 of the TV Guide Law & Order Collector’s Issue.).....................

When I briefly touched on the recent news and resulting turmoil about the mass exits at Law & Order Criminal Intent, and I mentioned that the “whole gang” was leaving he commented, “Well, we’re not sure if the whole gang is going to leave so who knows? One thing I have learned in this business is until the check is cashed and you put it in the bank and until the show airs, nothing is written in stone.” I am going to resist reading anything into that comment, only that it is an indication of how fluid things in the television industry can be.

Read the complete article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment