Friday, January 1, 2010

An Upsetting Report



It has come to my attention that a fan's letter was returned from my local Post Office marked "Attempted/Not known". This is very upsetting to me and I will head to my Post Office to try to find out what happened first thing in the morning.

I apologize to Jim from the USA Board and will report back to you all tomorrow with the results of my query.

Thank you,
Susan

**********************************************************************************

Update: Unfortunately, my local Post Office is closed Saturday and Sunday. I will not be able to get some answers until Monday morning. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Sincere apologies to all.

Susan

*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment